Most of us love our cars way too much and some of us never want it to get old because the car turning old means you will have to give it away. As a result, it’s more important than ever to properly maintain your vehicle so that it lasts as long as possible with the fewest repairs.
Don’t worry, we have got you covered!! If you follow these few steps, then you will not have to give away your beloved car so soon!
- Make sure to check your oil and coolant regularly.
- Regularly check the fluids and flush if necessary.
- Monitor your car’s brake pad’s thickness.
- Keep rotating the tires as and when required.
- Whenever you are in a ‘neutral’ or ‘parked’ position, always make sure to use your handbrake.
- Store your vehicle in the garage.
- Always make sure to have a regular car checkup done by your trusted workshop.
If you follow these steps, then no one can stop you from prolonging the life of your car with you!!